Your Ad Here

ELECTRICITY PRICES QUERY I own a holiday home in Kent:

UK, which I actually live in while the site is open as it is cheaper however last year the electric prices were 7.5p a unit and now 18p a unit. This has made a HUGE difference to me as a bill I was expecting to be £50-£60 was £170.

What I need to know is are there any rules about how much the cost per unit can go up.
The only way I can compare it is if one week petrol was £1 a litre and the following it was £2.80 per litre.

I don’t even know if there is an org that deals with holiday homes.

Your Ad Here

Totaly Free "YOUR LINK ADVERTISE IN THE TABLE" Totaly Free!!

If you want to advertise, promotion your site and many more, just send a mail at sure2link@live.co.uk But to maintain Sure2Link.com's Terms and Conditions.